Festival Policies and Guidelines:
TICKET PRICING: All adult tickets are General Admission and are priced at $15. Seniors 65 and over pay $12, children 5-11 pay $5, and children under 5 are FREE.
Festival-goers are encouraged to use carpools whenever possible.
- PARKING IS FREE: A $2 Donation per adult is encouraged to cover the cost of the transfer buses. (The Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization, your assistance is appreciated).
- FESTIVAL PARKING location signs will be posted immediately off the exit of I395. Follow these signs to the official Festival Parking lots.
- SHUTTLE BUSES will begin running at 9:30am thru close. They run every 5 minutes for the first 2 hours of the festival and then every 10 minutes for the balance of the day. A $2 per adult donation to help cover the cost of the bus is appreciated.
- Handicapped accessible parking will be available. Check with parking attendants at the entrance to INDIAN RANCH on RT 16 upon arrival.
- IT'S A CELTIC FESTIVAL. GREAT FOOD AND DRINK IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ALL DAY. Please remember to bring proper identification if you plan on consuming alcohol. Adults 21 and over who wish to purchase alcohol must first submit proper ID at check-points to receive an official Celtic Fest alcohol ID bracelet.
- Coolers, Bags, picnic baskets, etc. are not allowed inside the festival grounds. Only personal carry bags and backpacks will be allowed.
- Customers will be allowed to leave and return to the Festival grounds during the day. Hand stamps or wrist bracelets will be used on all festival patrons.
- Note: At Indian Ranch seating is available at the main stage, pavilion and pub. If you wish to enjoy the beach or other areas of the facility, please feel free to bring a blanket. However, chairs are prohibited, with the exception of wheelchairs.
- NO PETS or UNAUTHORIZED ANIMALS will be allowed on the Festival grounds with the exception of dogs for the handicapped.
- NO CRANKY or CRABBY PERSONS. We are all expecting to have a wonderful fun filled time. Please leave any cranky or unhappy people at home.
- A specific schedule of events is posted on this site and attendees will receive a program the day of the festival, while supplies last. The schedule is subject to change.
- Videotaping or recording the performances of any artist are violations and strictly prohibited.
- No wagons; carts; pets; glass; personal tents; metal poles; shade canopies; beach or pole-style umbrellas; blanket or ground tarps exceeding 6'x8'.
- OF COURSE: No weapons, illegal drugs, are permitted.
- No unauthorized vending.
- No printed materials, including political material aimed at any person or party, may be distributed during the festival without prior approval by the Celtic Fest Committee and BVCC.
- Please help keep the festival sites clean by using the garbage receptacles and recycling containers to dispose of your trash.
OK enough rules. Come and enjoy a wonderful day!